Eno Jerry is the Resident Pastor of the Refreshing Point, the Youth and Singles Church of Streams of Joy International. Pastor Eno is the convener of Pastors Wives and Women in Ministry. Her full name is Eno Ebele Ene-Obong Jerry. She hails from Calabar, Cross River State.
She is the Lead Consultant, MD and CEO of Jeno consulting, a Human Resource company. She obtained an MBA in Entrepreneurial Management from the Entrepreneurship Institute Australia in 2008.
She proceeded immediately to the University of Greenwich, London to study for a Masters in International Human Resource Management.
Pastor Eno Jerry has been a Sales Representative at Stanbic IBTC Pension Managers Limited (2005-2006), Editorial Officer at National Root Crop Research Institute (2006-2007), Facilities Supervisor at South Greenwich Care Limited (2007-2008), Administrator at Moorsfield Eye Hospital London (2008).
Her curriculum vitae is somewhat intimidating. Between January 2009 and October 2011, she was Human Resource Advisor at Choice Support. From there she moved on to Century Energy Services, Lagos, Nigeria to be the Organization Development Coordinator.
She held that position till she proceeded to Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc Calabar in December 2013 and assumed the role of of Human Resource Business Partner.
She is currently a lecturer in the department of Human Resource Management at Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike, Umuahia, Abia State.
She is also an associate of the Charted Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria (ACIPM). Her skills include
- Performance Management
- Change Management
- Employee Relations
- Organizational Development
- Talent Hunt
- Succession Planning
- Customer Service
- Orientation Programmes
- Talent Management
Eno Jerry Eze
Pastor Eno Jerry is married to Pastor Jerry Eze, the lead pastor Streams of Joy International, Ikot Ekpene road, Umuahia. He is a leadership coach, revivalist, motivational speaker and relationship expert.
The couple got married in 2007. They blessed with two wonderful children (Samara & Jerry Jr). They both live in Umuahia.
As Resident Pastor of the Refreshing Point, Pastor Eno Jerry is in charge of hosting Youth and Singles church program which holds at the Main Hall, Chaise World Hotel, Opposite Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike.
Pastor Eno Jerry has been involved in many programs associated with a lot of empowerement programmes this year. Some programmes she has been involved in include:
1. STRETCH: The event was convened by Pastor Manuela Izunwa of Gateway International Church. The speakers were Pastor Eno Jerry, Wisdom Osiri, Mildred Okonkwo, Don Kester and Yemisi Ugoh. The event held in GRA Junction, Port Harcourt.
2. TAKE YOUR PLACE! (Destiny is Waiting): The event was hosted by Pastor Sam Oye of The Transforming Church (TTC). The speakers were Pastor Eno Jerry, Pastor Opi Agha, Rev. Mrs Jumoke Adenowo, Rev. Mrs Funke Felix-Adejumo . The event held in Gwarimpa Estate, Abuja – Nigeria.
3. MANIFESTATION: The event was hosted by Pastor Akila & Sako Yusuf of House On The Rock Church. The speakers were Pastor Eno Jerry, Tara Fela Durotoye, Cindy E. Bako. The event held in Rayfield Resort Road, Jos, Nigeria.
4. PASTORS’ WIVES & WOMEN IN MINISTRY: This conference was hosted by Pastor Eno Jerry. In attendance Pastor Blessing Offiong, Pastor Manuela Izunwa and Pastor Bola Akinlabi, wife of Pastor Godman Akinlabi of The Elevation Church. The conference held at Abia Hotels, Umuahia, Abia State.
5. THE BREAKING FORTH PROCESS: This summit was convened by Nike Folagbade. Pastor Eno Jerry was among the speakers/panelists alongside Chukwuma Joseph Chima, Jedidiah, John Obidi, Olusegun Aderogba, Njideka Raleke-Obiora, Funto Ibuoye and Eniola Ennmae Adeniji. The summit held at The Manifold Place, Fadeyi, Lagos.
Eno Jerry Book
Pastor Eno Jerry launched a book on the 3rd of September 2017 titled “I Almost Ruined My Marriage”. In the book, she highlighjts the challenges she faced in the early phase of her marriage with Pastor Jerry Eze.
She bares it all in the ten chapter book which is a fierce arrow shot at the militant feminism. She talks about her flaws and how her seemingly harmless habits in her single days turned out to be a daunting challenge in her marriage.
In the wonderful literature piece, she emphasises the importance of the need for women to understand their roles in a marriage.