Iyanya 1. Kukere: Kukere is a hip-hop/rap song which was released in 2012. single was released after he won the 2008 MTN Project Fame. It is a song that really shook the Nigerian music scene and became a popular song in many clubs. Kukere was produced by D Tunes and gained global recognition and success especially in Nigeria, Ghana and England.
2. Biko: Biko is a banger which was produced by Mystro under Temple Music. Biko depicts marriage and traditional life.
3. Up To Something:The song is off his Signature EP (2017) album. He features Mavin boss Don Jazzy and Dr Sid. Up To Something was produced by Don Jazzy. The stellar music video features luxury cars, games, mansions and cigars. It visual was directed by Phamous Philms.
4. Sexy Mama: Star Boy Records boss Wizkid was featured on this monster track. Sexy Mama is a thrilling song that was written by both Iyanya and Wizkid. The song was produced by D’Tunes. Sexy Mama was digitally released on the 6th of February 2013. The music video was directed by Sesan.
5. Mr Oreo: Mr Oreo is a track which was recorded by Iyanya. The song was released on the 4th of June 2014. It is the second single from The Evolution (2014) – a compilation album from Made Men Music Group. It also appeared on Applaudise (2015). Mr Oreo was produced by Solebobo. On the 4th of June 2014, Mr Oreo was commercially released on iTunes by Made Men Music Group. The music video was shot in Brooklyn, New York of America. It was directed by Mega Boi. On the 23rd of September 2014, the music video premiered on Iyanya’s vevo channel.
6. Bow For You: Bow For You falls off the Signature EP album released during the stellar merger between Iyanya and Mavin Records. The track was produced by Don Jazzy.
7.Good Vibes: Good Vibes is a song which was produced by UK based producers Team Salut. The song is a high tempo reggae song which sample’s Kevin Little ‘She Drives Me Crazy‘. The colourful music video was directed by Antonio De Giuseppe.
8. Jombolo: The song was produced by GospelOnDeBeatz. featured a lot of beautiful women and waist movement.
9. Ur Waist: Ur Waist was released on the 8th of July 2012 off Iyanya’s second studio album titled Desire (2013). He featured Emma Nyra, Triple MG first lady. The music video was shot in Suntan Beach located at Badagry, Lagos State. The video was directed by Clarence Peters and it received many award nominations.
10. Gift: Gift was produced by Black Jersey. A first listen of this song will definitely lead to more repeats. The music video was shot in South Africa with Iyanya and Don Jazzy showing off their dance moves.
Iyanya and Mavin
Three months after leaving Made Men Music Group,he put pen to paper on a deal with Mavins Record Label in a deal that made many music fans including myself very happy. Sources say negotiations were ongoing for months before the deal was finally sealed. This all happened in 2016.
But some things were not made to be. In 2017, After months of denial that he had left Mavins Record Label, he finally owned up in an interview with Beat FM 99.9, where he revealed that He is a Mavin for life but he is currently signed to Temple Music.
1. My Story (2009)
2. Desire (2013)
3. Applaudise (2015)
4. Signature EP (2017)
Iyanya was born on the 31st of October 1986 with real name -Iyanya Onoyom Mbuk in Calabar, Nigeria.